Before Rio de Janeiro became a Zika-ridden crime wave of feces-laden water, bankruptcy and corruption just before the 2016 Summer Olympics, it was a paradise for the rich and famous. A young actor, body-builder and creepy man named Arnold Schwarzenegger made a tourism promotional video for this South American paradise.
WARNING: Contains strong ass shaking and Austrian accents
Here are the uncomfortable lines said by Arnold. This is per-Terminator, Total Recall, Governor of California and noted philanderer:
- During carnival, gorgeous mulatto bodies move in ways that even a fitness expert like myself can’t believe.
- “Women believe the central part of the body is the ass.” I agree with the Brazilian point of view. In America, it’s the breast.
- You know something, after watching the mulattoes shake it, I can absolutely understand why Brazil is totally devoted to my favorite body part: the ass.
- When you let it happen, you get into very quickly. (He then begins to dry hump a dancer.)
- I teach you English … biting.
Out of all the words! Biting!
Excuse me while I disinfect myself.